Your Entertainment Avenue

The Full Story How Oke Was Stabbed By Thugs and Was Rejected By Two Hospitals- Brother

A young computer science graduate Oke was killed in Mafoluku Oshodi Area of Lagos state few hours after he tweeted,  "This country will not end me".  This happened after the Lekki toll gate Massacre, Oke was a brilliant IT product designer, his girlfriend Dede said they had forever to go but now his life is cut short.

How Oke was killed.

Oke's brother has come out to clarify  
the conflicting reports making rounds on the internet claiming  Oke was killed in his compound by a stray bullet. Another report has it that he was shot in Makinde Police station, Oshodi and wheeled out in a wheelbarrow. But Obi-Enadhuze Daniel the younger brother of the now-deceased Okechukwu Obi-Enadhuze (Oke) has debunked both news as fake, in a lengthy post shared on his Twitter page, he narrated how his elder brother Oke was killed, he said, "I, my brother and mother lived at makinde police barracks, mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos State, at about 11 o'clock in the morning, the police station at makinde was attacked by thugs who wanted to destroy the station. I, my mom and brother were holed up in our house, The attack went on for hours before the thugs eventually breached the police and proceeded to set the station on fire, after accomplishing, this they set their sights to the barracks and began the assault, they proceeded to destroy every car in the barracks, my mom's 2 cars where destroyed and set on fire and then they infiltrated our house by breaking the door...  
(The same paid thugs used by politicians to sabotage the peaceful protest) 
they then proceeded to ransack the house and carted away with everything we own, my brother on trying to get them to take everything but spare us was pushed to my mom's room and stabbed on the neck, the attacker then proceeded to attack me but missed my neck.
but got my chin instead, after this my mom and I carried my brother's body to the entrance of the station soliciting for help from the thugs still ravaging the barracks, we were finally able to put him in a wheelbarrow and took him to a hospital where he was rejected because "he was already dead" unfazed we moved him to another hospital where he met the same treatment this was where he bled his last drops of blood and died, his body has now been moved to a morgue. He also said they have lost every single thing they own, their house was completely ransacked and set on fire that the only thing left is his brother's phone and at about 8 o'clock last night, the barracks was still on fire, he went on to say, "Let it be known that my brother @O_Okee was NOT killed by a police bullet but died a hero protecting my mother and I, Okechukwu has paid with the ultimate price."

There are video clips circulating various social media platforms, showing how political paid thugs were brought in with some official cars and buses to Sabotage the peaceful protest. They unleash the dogs (thugs) they caused the Mayhem which has caused the lives and property of innocent Nigerian citizens.